Re: [Tb] Tinderbox, OmniOutliner, and GTD

From: 3CI Consulting LLC <retops_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 23:09:25 -0500

I am new to Tinderbox, but my early experience mirrors Nik's comments. I am
excited about the idea of Tinderbox, but the lack of a decent manual and the
fact that actions are not obvious, means that I too gravitate back to my
older programs like Inspiration and Notetaker. I haven't given up on
Tinderbox, but I am forced to gather hints and tips from users on the
internet to do some things that ought to be really simple.