Re(2): [Tb] 3.5

From: Willem Smelik <willem_at_smelik.gotadsl.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 20:44:01 +0100

>>I could not, it seems, change font colour
>>by using that window, however, but only through the slightly out-of-date
>>way via the menubar.
>
>That, along with text shadowing and styling, will have to await the
>next revision of the text engine. Which is also the story with
>unicode.

Much anticipated, well worth looking forward to!

Some questions or suggestions:

1. Could the sidebar optionally have room for notes in a pop-up info
window (just as the attributes appear via the info button)? It would be
a great help, for it enables me to keep the note itself 'pure' or
'publishable'.

2. Is it possible to obscure the attributes from view when in Explore/
Text window? Just as the sidebar, I do not always need or want to see
them. Problem is, the more attributes you use, the more space they
occupy in the Text window.

3. It is not possible to link to an adornment, is it?

All in all, I value the update, which has made life more easy, spoilt as
we are.

All the best

Willem