[Tb] Use of Tinderbox by Historians

From: Art Russell <artrussell__AT__mindspring.com>
Date: Thu Aug 26 2004 - 08:35:27 EDT

Pascal, et al.,

I'm not sure that Tinderbox, or really any one program at this point can
meet the needs of an academic. Like others, I find Tinderbox to be in
interesting and even intriguing program. However, like others, I've found
that it suffers from file bloat.

For the moment DevonThink seems to meet my needs as a "free-form" database,
but without the usefulness of Tinderbox's agents. As time allows, I'll
continue to work on mastering my admittedly limited understanding of
Tinderbox and stand in awe of those who've had the opportunity to really use
the program to its best advantage.

--
Cheers,
Art Russell