[Tb] Use of Tinderbox by Historians

From: Frank Mattes <f.mattes__AT__ucl.ac.uk>
Date: Thu Aug 26 2004 - 08:57:21 EDT

I'm using tinderbox in the most simple form to store abstracts from
pubmed. I haven't reached yet a limit where I see a decrease in speed.
I think one of the main advantages over DavonThink or filemaker is
exactly the xml file format.
I just had a broken tinderbox file (due to a problem on the server)
but Mark was able to recover nearly all. I don't think this would be
possible in any proprietary file format

frank