Links Not Hot in Imported OPML List

From: Ken Tompkins <kentompkins3__AT__comcast.net>
Date: Mon Jun 12 2006 - 09:43:21 EDT

After importing an OPML file into TB 3.0.6, should I not be able to
click on individual entries and bring the site page up in the
browser? Apparently, the url --
which is in the OPML file -- is not brought into TB; at least I
haven't been able to get the page to display.

Btw, I've checked the wiki and the TB User's Manual.

Clues?

kt

--
                            Kenneth Tompkins