Re: [Tb] Links Not Hot in Imported OPML List

From: Mark Anderson <mac__AT__yeardley.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon Jun 12 2006 - 12:23:11 EDT

On 12/6/06 14:43, "Ken Tompkins" <kentompkins3__AT__comcast.net> wrote:

> After importing an OPML file into TB 3.0.6, should I not be able to
> click on individual entries and bring the site page up in the
> browser? Apparently, the url --
> which is in the OPML file -- is not brought into TB; at least I
> haven't been able to get the page to display.

Ken,

In saying there were no shortcuts/accelarators for opening populated note
URLs I omitted to mention the system attribute "ViewInBrowser" (Net
section). This attribute is a Boolean type and defaults to 'false'.

When set to 'true' the attribute will cause a note's associated URL to be
opened in a web browser window whenever that note's text window is opened.

---
Regards

Mark Anderson
Tinderbox wiki gardener