counting items returned by agent

From: Willem Smelik <willem__AT__smelik.gotadsl.co.uk>
Date: Sun Apr 30 2006 - 17:20:40 EDT

Is there a way to have the agent display the number of items it returns?
Or, if not, to number the items themselves? I ahve several agents which
nicely return items on the basis of their attributes, but I would like
to know how many without having to count them manually.

I know there is something like ChildCount, but apart from the manual
having disappeared from my HD, I can't understand the info on the web.
But my imprssion is that ChildCount is for Webexport - I don't need to export.

Willem