Re: [Tb] counting items returned by agent

From: Mark Bernstein <bernstein__AT__eastgate.com>
Date: Sun Apr 30 2006 - 20:07:57 EDT

> I know there is something like ChildCount, but apart from the manual
>having disappeared from my HD, I can't understand the info on the web.
>But my imprssion is that ChildCount is for Webexport - I don't need to export.

You can get a fresh copy of the manual, of course, by downloading a
fresh copy of the Tinderbox demo.

Rules can be useful for hacks like the one you suggest. For example

        Name="My Agent ("+^get(childCount)+")"

--
Mark Bernstein             bernstein__AT__eastgate.com    (617) 924-9044
Eastgate Systems Inc       http://www.eastgate.com/  (800) 562-1638