Re: [Tb] counting items returned by agent

From: <tblist.5.haelo__AT__spamgourmet.com>
Date: Sun Apr 30 2006 - 19:50:54 EDT

Open up the Agent note (spacebar, or whatever you prefer), and using the
KeyAttributes selector (little button above the scrollbar on the right),
choose ChildCount. Now you should have an accurate reading of how many notes
the agent has collected. I am not positive, but if it acts like other
attributes, to refresh this number you'll have to close and open the note
again -- assuming it has changed while you have it open.

Another way to just temporarily get a look at the stats of an agent, or any
note, is to press Cmd-Opt-i, or Note menu > Get Info, and up at the top
before the big attribute listing, you'll see a summary of how many children
it has.

--AmberV