[Tb] Exporting with multiple templates?

From: Ken Tompkins <ken__AT__loki.stockton.edu>
Date: Wed Jun 02 2004 - 16:31:31 EDT

>I'm not completely clear on what you are trying to do:
>do you want to export different notes to the different
>sections, or the same notes more than once? If the former,
>you can have different templates attached to different
>notes: the HTMLExportTemplate is one of the attributes
>of a note, and you can assign it any template file you
>want. If the latter, it's more complicated; perhaps you
>could use agents that gather the notes as children, where
>the style is determined by the agents' templates. Of course
>if it's just a matter of style, each tab can have its own
>stylesheet and the problem is solved for the most part
>outside of Tinderbox.

Lee....

Sorry I wasn't clearer.

I want to export different notes to different pages. I had forgotten
that you can set the HTMLExportTemplate on an individual note/collection
of notes basis. That should work for the template/formatting.

What about sending it to a separate .html file? For example, I would
want to send all of my reviews to the "review" web page (e.g.,
review.html). Guess I should check the HTML attributes.

Thanks for the response.

kt

--
                            Kenneth Tompkins