[Tb] How to resolve a circular include...

From: Gary King <gwking__AT__cs.umass.edu>
Date: Wed Jun 02 2004 - 15:09:29 EDT

I get the following when I try to export. The relevant parts of the
templates I'm using are:

main page:

^text^
^children^

child pages

^text^
^if( ^exists(child) )
   ^children^
^else
^endif

I get this:

> Notes on AIID
>
> <^include(Parts of a MEBN,page-list.html):: circular include>

How can I resolve this?

TIA,

--
Gary Warren King, Lab Manager
EKSL East, University of Massachusetts * 413 577 0176