[Tb] A couple community issues (epic)

From: R Ruether <curious__AT__ctn.com>
Date: Thu Feb 12 2004 - 14:23:46 EST

Well, hello all. I'm just a lurker on all mail lists I'm subscribed to! And,
I guess I don't have anything to contribute. Sorry to waste time but I just
thought I'd see what happens if I tried a reply to some list. I'm also a
loney guy who wouldn't mind having people to talk with. On with the show...
I don't use the TB WIKI because it doesn't get me to anything useful. I did
like the forum they use to have. Do they still have a mailing list I don't
know about?
I've played with personal databasing for a long time. FileMakerPro has just
gotten so you can't do what you want unless you use it in a very
professional manner and the info on how to do this is just too hard to come
by unless you buy professional help and that gets too expensive. I actuall
long for the old Helix days/
I'm sticking with TB because it seems to me to be able to do a lot though I
miss and perhaps need database like tables and relations.
Anyway, I remained inspired by TB to put my info in it and to explore uses
like book writing, investment tracking and inspiration tracking.
Thank you for your community
Rob