[Tb] A couple community issues (epic)

From: Lee Phillips <lee__AT__lee-phillips.org>
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 12:08:52 EST

On Thu, Feb 05, 2004 at 03:34:53PM -0800, Garth Corral wrote:
> [...] There have been similar gateways
> between mailing lists and usenet for years.

Right, I forgot about those. After we work this out maybe we can start a Tinderbox usenet group!

> [...]
> I think I have a different idea about
> what constitutes thriving. I don't mean to imply that high traffic is
> necessarily the only criteria, thought that would be nice, but that
> many more ears would be better. That is to say that the more Tinderbox
> users at least subscribed to the list the better. As it is, I think we
> have a small subset of even those that use the wiki.

As of right now we have 63 subscribers. I don't know how many people use the wiki or how many people have registered Tinderbox. Of course, most of these are and will always be lurkers, as am I in a few mailinglists to which I subscribe, just to keep informed about certain areas where I have nothing to contribute.