[Tb] while learning TB

From: George Brett <ghbrett__AT__pop.mindspring.com>
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 08:41:30 EST

Hello Folks,
I appreciate the conversations today. I'm new with Tinderbox. Some
time way back in the Mac SE30 days I had StorySpace. Like others I'm
finding the info for beginners extremely lacking.

So, in the interim I continue to use Voodoo Pad
(http://flyingmeat.com/voodoopad/) as my quick notebook. It has very
fast search engine. Oh, and it exports easy as one, two, three to my
iPod notebook -- I just have to remember iPod truncates long files.

One thing I'd be interested is finding are sample templates for
different activities such as project management, buying a house,
building a research document for a thesis or dissertation. I would
like to see more step-by-step cook books. I currently use Movable
Type for a set of blogs. To be honest I haven't figured out how to
run a blog with TB yet. I could be dense and maybe its all there in
black and white. I'll keep trying.

On the positive side, I did get help from one reader on a blog about
using TB. His notes and a template have been very helpful for me to
get a rudimentary project management file going.

Cheers,
George