[Tb] A couple community issues (epic)

From: R Ruether <curious__AT__ctn.com>
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 15:28:50 EST

I was disappointed at the removal of a true forum at the Tinderbox site.
And surprised, as I thought the author was a little braver than that. I mean
the software is in the genre of a writer's tool and we types are among the
most respectful of free press attitudes.
Also, I enjoyed reading of the criticisms and frustrations of other users as
I came to understand that I wasn't the only one miffed at times, but there
was something in the nature of this most flexible information gathering
software which required tolerance in living with the mystery of its usage.
Well, unlike the manager of the the TB site, we realize a "people's TB form
or site could only fuel the enthusiasm for the software and serve our mutual
interests in learning and exploring possiblilities and problems. How might
we get this rolling?

Rob ruether