[Tb] Photoblog

From: Jeremy Cherfas <jcherfas__AT__mac.com>
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 16:18:03 EDT

Dear TB people

You've put up with my endless questions and some of you have inspired
me to try different approaches. As a result of which I now have a
photoblog created in Tinderbox up and running. You can find it at
http://homepage.mac.com/jcherfas/Album.html

Three things.

First, I'd be happy to receive any criticisms of the site you may have.
I may not act on them, but I've been too close to it for too long now.

Secondly, I'd like some advice. I built the photoblog as a separate TB
document, although it uses the same CSS and modified templates of my
other TB blog. Now I'm wondering; should I, while the site is small,
integrate it into a single document? Or should I leave it separate?

My inclination is to leave it separate, but I think that is just
laziness. If I do merge the two documents I gain the ability to use TB
to link the two sides of the effort in various ways. But as Oliver
raised, a single large document can become very unwieldy.

Finally, should I simply delete the page on the Wiki on which I started
to rant about export filenames, or edit it to point to the final
outcome?

So, what do you think? Let me know, please.

Thanks

Jeremy