[Tb] Weblog implementation strategy (Part 1)

From: Jeremy Cherfas <jcherfas__AT__mac.com>
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 14:36:59 EDT

Dear Oliver

Something else I forgot. Searching. Whatever kind of organization you
come up with, you will want to implement some kind of search facility
for your users. On Mark's suggestion I took a look at Atomz. The big
problem is, it just will not work with a .mac account. Neither will
google.

So I've been thinking about migrating my entire site away from .mac,
which is a great shame, but may be inevitable.

Jeremy