[Tb] Photoblog

From: Lee Phillips <lee__AT__lee-phillips.org>
Date: Wed Apr 07 2004 - 17:48:17 EDT

First of all, some nice pictures there, thanks for sharing. The only obvious suggestion I would make is to compress the large versions more, maybe into jpegs; your png's are on the order of half a meg, which is a bit large. Pictures this size should be compressible to about 50K with almost no perceptible loss in quality when viewed on-screen.

The floating elements work OK is Safari for me if I make the window wide enough.

Can't you tell the script editor to save the script as text and include it on the webpage within "preformatted" tags? (That's <pre> script </pre> - preserves line breaks and spacing.)

If I were you I would keep the photoblog as a separate document, since it's generated by a script - don't want to mess up the whole site if the script goes bad.