[Tb] Re: some minor bugs

From: Lee Phillips <lee__AT__lee-phillips.org>
Date: Fri Sep 12 2003 - 14:11:39 EDT

Dr Mark Bernstein has responded to this posting my writing to
me directly; he points out, in regard to the item about cutting
and pasting notes, that that's the way it's supposed to work:
a note's prototype is defined by a link, and they decided that
cutting (or copying) and pasting notes should not preserve
their links (unless the linked notes are copied, too), for
some good reasons.

In several emails, Dr Bernstein has made it clear that he is
disturbed by the existence of this mailinglist; he seems to see
it as some sort of threat, although it should be clear that
nothing of the kind was my intention. Let's demonstrate by
maintaining a cooperative attitude that this mailinglist is a
mechanism of support for the community and the product.