Re: [Tb] Tinderbox plans

From: Willem Smelik <willem_at_smelik.gotadsl.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 17:08:06 +0000

I should not have replied to a private message on a public maillist. I
responded late and assumed that it was public knowledge. I apologise for
this and for the tone of my email which, apparently, came across
differently from what I intended.

Moreover, I misread the expression "next winter". Here in London I take
that to be 2007/2008, but I now understand that it should have been
2006/2007 (which is "this winter" in local parlance). That changes
everything for me--I was realistic enough not to expect it earlier, and I
think that early spring amounts to a very speedy delivery and impressive
token of ongoing support and development. All the more reason for my
apologies.

Willem

15:45 Friday, December 29, 2006 Mark Mark Bernstein sent the following
message: