Re: [Tb] Time in the New Timeline Export

From: <tblist.5.haelo_at_spamgourmet.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 00:37:48 -0700

> Macintosh dates, which Tinderbox uses internally, start in 1906.

I was wondering about this. I knew that older Mac versions were limited, but
I could not help but notice that when Tiger was released, the custom date
format tools allow you to add an A.D./B.C. indicator, along with all of the
usual suspects. If it is still limited, hopefully Leopard will allow these
formatting rules to actually do something.

--AmberV