Re: [Tb] Time in the New Timeline Export

From: <tblist.5.haelo_at_spamgourmet.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 16:08:22 -0700

> But what do I do if I want to enter the event of Dante's* Divine Comedy*which was written in 1300?

If all you wish to do is track years, and on a grand scale, I would
recommend simply using a number type attribute instead of the date type
attribute. Alternatively, you could use a string type, then you can type in
"1300 B.C.E", "1467", "c.1199 A.D." or whatever else you want (though, if
you want to indicate circa, I would put that on the end for sorting
reasons.) I have problems entering even dates from early in this century,
let alone hundreds of years ago.

--AmberV