colors

From: Willem Smelik <willem_at_smelik.gotadsl.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 12:31:59 +0100

For some reason, the attributes Color, Color2 and BorderColor do not
show correctly in the Explorer view (just banana yellow), although in
Map View they show up correct (Cyan, Red, Magenta, and more). Is this a bug?

Finally, after all the messages about the difficulty of Tb, which, I
admit, also daunted me, I seem to get more and more out of it. I wanted
to export one set of attributes with the title of the notes only -
without the actual text of the note itself. It is not difficult to do,
and I was glad that it took me 5 minutes with the manual to find out how
to achieve this.

Certain things which I keep forgetting (how to obliterate from view the
"prototype" tag in the Map) I put in a "Troubleshooting" box of Drop
Drawers, so that I just need a second to look it up. (I do not have one
Tb-file, but one for each project, small or large).

Export options could be expanded. There is no RTF-export template,
afaik, and I would like one. I use Tb in tandem with Ulysses (one
helping the other) and rtf would be a convenient export vehicle, also to
eventually store it all in DT pro. I suspect, however, that this will
have to wait until the text engine update.

Willem