Re: [Tb] colors

From: Mark Anderson <mac_at_yeardley.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 12:52:52 +0100

On 14/7/06 12:31, "Willem Smelik" <willem_at_smelik.gotadsl.co.uk> wrote:

> For some reason, the attributes Color, Color2 and BorderColor do not
> show correctly in the Explorer view (just banana yellow), although in
> Map View they show up correct (Cyan, Red, Magenta, and more). Is this a bug?

I've seen and reported this also. It seems to have been a side effect of the
sidebar addition in v3.5.0. and will be addressed in v3.5.1. If I recall
it's not fixed in the latest public beta (v3.5.1b1) so you'll need to live
with the problem for a short while.

Although the colour chips look wrong when you open a text window, if you
then set a new colour for a Key attribute, the correct value is saved - you
can verify this via Cmd+Opt+I - and the new value will be correctly shown in
the text window, *until* it get closed. It looks like the glitch relates to
initialising colour Key Attributes when the text window is first opened, or
when a colour attribute is set as a Key Attribute in an already open text
window.

---
Regards

Mark Anderson