Re: [Tb] Tinderbox, OmniOutliner, and GTD

From: Roberto Franco Moreira <robertom_at_usp.br>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 19:07:05 -0300

Hi

I agree with Nick. Tinderbox is great but can be terribly
frustrating. I quit using the program when I was trying to export an
OPML. Ok, for you guys who can write applescript or use html it's
easy... but I'm a writer! I was amazed by the possibilities but to
implement simple agents I always had to go through all the
documentation. After some time I forgot how I did it and if I wanted
to change something I had to go through it again!

Now I use Omnioutliner, but I would like to be able to use Tinderbox.

roberto