macintosh pims

From: Willem Smelik <willem__AT__smelik.gotadsl.co.uk>
Date: Thu Feb 16 2006 - 19:58:38 EST

There is a discussion group in Google called Macintosh pims, which I
read (after being seripously disappointed by the update to Chronos'
erstwhile wonderful app Personal organizer. When singing the praises
of tTb I was invited to start a thread on Tb. But i feel I'm not the
man to do that: I am still underusing Tb, partly because it does not
support Unicode. Perhaps, however, someone else would like to take up
the invitation.

Which leaves me to emphasize that Tb needs to get onto the Unicode
bandwagon soon.