Re: [Tb] sequencing notes

From: Mark Anderson <mac__AT__yeardley.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu Jun 08 2006 - 18:40:11 EDT

On 8/6/06 22:47, "Lew Friedland" <lfriedla__AT__wisc.edu> wrote:

> I will want to move them around as I am looking for emergent
> structures of argument, but will also want to know where they were in
> the original argument so I can always reconstruct the original sequence.
> Suggestions for simplest way to do this?

You don't say but my hunch is that you're doing this in map view. Outline
view will show your notes in the order you created them (assuming you don't
move them in Outline view). In Map view left/right arrow keys will cycle you
forwards/backwards through the notes in order of creation.

If you don't want to trust to the Outline (View) Order, then just sort on
"Created" and you'll have the original order of creation.

---
Regards

Mark Anderson
Tinderbox wiki gardener