Re: [Tb] sequencing notes

From: Mark Anderson <mac__AT__yeardley.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri Jun 09 2006 - 03:58:40 EDT

On 9/6/06 03:52, "Lew Friedland" <lfriedla__AT__wisc.edu> wrote:

> Mark,
> Thanks very much. I do use the outline view. Now for a somewhat dumb
> question: how do you sort on created? You can direct me to the wiki
> if you like. I was reading it through today to try and figure it out,
> but couldn't.
> Best,
> Lew Friedland

Lew,

Luckily, this is very easy. First open the rename dialog of the container
(note or agent) you wish to sort. To do this select the container and do one
of the following:
- press the Enter key (not the return key*)
- choose menu Note -> Rename...
- Cmd-click or right-click the container and select Rename... From the
pop-up menu.

* On full Mac keyboard, the Enter key is bottom right of the number keypad
section and on a Mac laptop it it the second button to the right of the
spacebar.

On the Rename dialog, there are two pop-ups - Sort and Sort Also that allow
you to choose an attribute for and optionally a different attribute for a
secondary sort (SortAlso). Further pop-ups allow you to reverse the
direction of sort.

To sort on 'Created', open the sort pop-up and select 'Created' from the
list. You're done!

---
Regards

Mark Anderson