Re: [Tb] Firefox Bookmarks to TB 3?

From: Mark Anderson <mac__AT__yeardley.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu Jun 08 2006 - 14:15:22 EDT

On 8/6/06 17:55, "Ken Tompkins" <kentompkins3__AT__comcast.net> wrote:

> I have a huge and unorganized listing of Firefox bookmarks I'd like
> to get control of. They
> need to be put in folder collections and organized under larger
> subject headings.
> TB is clearly ideal for storing them store them and its agents would
> be ideal to search for patterns I might not see.
>
> But how to move them from Firefox to TB?

Try this FF extension: http://www.efinke.com/opml-support/

I tried the sample OPML export on that page by dropping onto an outline view
window and go a set of notes with link anchor text as note title and as the
text while the URL became the URL attribute.

---
Regards

Mark Anderson
Tinderbox wiki gardener