Re: Re(4): [Tb] counting items returned by agent

From: Mark Anderson <mac__AT__yeardley.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon May 01 2006 - 17:15:33 EDT

On 1/5/06 21:01, "Willem Smelik" <willem__AT__smelik.gotadsl.co.uk> wrote:

> It worked, but perhaps because I manually change the title anyway. I
> have tagged a number of sources, about 500 so far, and the agents turn
> out results according to varying premises. Very neat, it allows me to
> quickly browse these sources from varying perspectives.

No indeed, but that isn't quite what the code snippet you quoted might imply
to the less experienced user. As 'Title' is an attribute, 'title' could be
misunderstood as being the same, and as the article tries to show several
'intuitive' assumptions can lead the new user in the wrong direction. This
is one if those things that's obvious only after the fact <g>.

> Why is there a question mark in your changed syntax? I do not have it -
> maybe that's necessary if there are no "children"?

Hmm. A wiki formatting glitch. Mea culpa. I checked the preview before I
posted but clearly word-blindness took over. Fixed now - sorry!

---
Regards

Mark Anderson
Tinderbox wiki gardener