Any idea what can shut down the agent refresh system?

From: <tblist.5.haelo__AT__spamgourmet.com>
Date: Thu May 04 2006 - 18:33:14 EDT

I was going through my file, tweaking the way attributes and agents
interact, when for some reason the agent I was working on ceased to return
any results. I closed the file and re-opened it, and when doing that noticed
that all of the agents were currently inert. A brief spot check affirms that
they are still set to priority normal -- and "Update Agents Automatically"
in the file menu is checked. However, they simply refuse to update, even
when manually triggered. Another curious thing, the Hypertext Status window
shows Agent Update time to be 0ms. Previously, it was around 233ms.

Do I have some kind of gross loop or conflict that caused Tinderbox to go
into safety mode or something? Other TB files are working fine.

--AmberV