Re(4): [Tb] counting items returned by agent

From: Willem Smelik <willem__AT__smelik.gotadsl.co.uk>
Date: Mon May 01 2006 - 16:01:08 EDT

It worked, but perhaps because I manually change the title anyway. I
have tagged a number of sources, about 500 so far, and the agents turn
out results according to varying premises. Very neat, it allows me to
quickly browse these sources from varying perspectives.

Why is there a question mark in your changed syntax? I do not have it -
maybe that's necessary if there are no "children"?

Willem

20:43 Monday, May 1, 2006 Mark Mark Anderson sent the following message: