Re: [Tb] lee-phillips.org blog post

From: Lee Phillips <lee__AT__lee-phillips.org>
Date: Fri Dec 23 2005 - 09:56:13 EST

For the record, I haven't "soured" on Tinderbox lately. In fact,
I continue to admire the program, which improves steadily, and
use it every day.

Please take note that I did not use this mailinglist to draw attention
to my opinions expressed on my personal website, and I don't intend
to argue about them here. This is a place for the users of Tinderbox
to help each other get the most out of the program.

If you want to comment on something you see on my website, I suggest you
take the approach that Mark Bernstein has recommended on his website:
publish your remarks on your own site, and email me if you want to make
sure that I see them. Or, if you don't have an appropriate place
to publish your rebuttal, just send it to me and tell me if you
want me to include it on my site as a comment, and I probably will.