lee-phillips.org blog post

From: Stefan Keydel <keydel__AT__mac.com>
Date: Thu Dec 22 2005 - 22:01:33 EST

I saw this post at lee-phillips.org
<http://lee-phillips.org/osx/tinderbox/djontb.html>

I understand that Dr. Phillips has soured a bit on Tinderbox lately, but
that wouldn't seem to warrant the aspersions he casts on the possible
relationship between the glowing review of Tinderbox on the Million
Monkeys Typing weblog
<http://www.douglasjohnston.net/weblog/archives/2005/12/20/tinderbox/>
and the presence of an Eastgate ad on the sidebar. Indeed, it's a bit
perilous to assume that Eastgate is even paying the weblog author to
include the ad on the page. Tinderbox is (at least for the moment) a
niche application, and it seems only prudent to me that Eastgate would
advertise on a site with a high likelihood of being visited by folks who
would find Tinderbox of interest.

"Smells," indeed.

Stefan