Fwd: [Tb] Tinderbox for a research literature review

From: James Phillips <jimph__AT__mac.com>
Date: Thu Dec 15 2005 - 20:27:26 EST

Thanks everybody. I was just about to write a reply to Art and Scott
when Emily's email came in.

Emily that is beautiful! It is almost exactly what I was after. I
will need to create another prototype for journals, but that should
be fairly straightforward given your current *Source prototype. The
setting up of the *Source prototype it pretty much what I was after!

I am having a bit of trouble getting the exporting to work, but as I
will probably be using Word rather than LaTeX, I will need to play
around with it anyway.

Thanks heaps for your files. I think you have saved me days of
work. It is really appreciated.

Regards

Jim

Begin forwarded message: