Re: [Tb] Tinderbox for a research literature review

From: Emily Price <price.emily__AT__gmail.com>
Date: Thu Dec 15 2005 - 22:24:06 EST

I haven't looked at BibDesk because Tinderbox is working for me for
now. Once I'm in grad school next year, I may need a more robust
solution, and then I'll think about switching. Right now papers are
also small enough that I don't use Bib, I just handle it manually. But
seeing the number of books my boyfriend uses for his papers (he just
started grad school) I think I may be switching soon, and I'll
probably be glad you let me know about the program. My school
distributes EndNote to all the grad students, but there's no way I'm
going back to using Word.
- Emily