[Tb] how to move to the parent of a note

From: Scott Price <sprice>
Date: Tue Oct 11 2005 - 15:23:22 EDT

At 5:45 PM +0200 10/11/05, Benoit Pointet wrote:
>What you have when you double click a find/found
>entry is a text window, you need to create a
>view window (outline/map/?) to navigate the
>structure and see the current note in it, select
>menu:
>View / New Map View, for example, use the arrow keys to browse structure.

An addendum: If you open a map or an outline
view, there is a small arrow in the far lower
left corner of the window. If you're in map
view, that arrow points upward; if you're in
outline view that arrow points to the left.
Either way, it will take the view up to view the
parent of the current note.

So when I want to do this, I double-click the
name in the find window, open a new outline view,
then hit the arrow once or twice to see where my
note is in the larger picture.

--Scott