[Tb] how to move to the parent of a note

From: Lee Phillips <lee>
Date: Tue Oct 11 2005 - 11:46:30 EDT

> I want to move from a given note, to it's parent.
>
> For instance, I do a Find and locate the note I want. I double click
> the Find/Found window entry and open the note. However I have no idea
> of where the note is within my convulted structure.

Type opt-Command-M to open a new map view with your note selected
(or opt-Command-O for an outline view; other options are in the
Views menu).

That's the best method I've found. Then do what you want and close the
view, or leave it open. Tinderbox's ability to have multiple views
open at different places in your document is very useful.