[Tb] parent name in title?

From: Max Voegler <voeglerm>
Date: Mon Jun 13 2005 - 14:15:18 EDT

Dear Mark,

many thanks for your Answer -- I did look at the wiki and that helped
(the ^ ^get(ChildCount) is pretty neat!)

But I can't seem to get it work work in other fields. I created a new
field called "parent" and in it, I want the name of the parent. Using
the same syntax, I tried, as a rule: "parent=^ ^getFor(Parent, Name)"
but came up empty. Any ideas?

best, Max