[Tb] parent name in title?

From: Mark Anderson <mac>
Date: Fri May 20 2005 - 16:09:14 EDT

On 20/5/05 10:17, "Max Voegler" <voeglerm__AT__geschichte.hu-berlin.de> wrote:

> hi,
>
> is it possible to automatically have the name of a parent included in
> the name of a descendent?

See the wiki article "Trying daybook action as prototype" about halfway down
http://www.eastgate.com/wiki2/wiki.cgi?AskHere - it explains about adding
attribute values into Name values. You may need, depending on exactly what
you want, to involve an agent in the loop to avoid the creation of a
recursive loop with the dynamic element being re-added ad infinitum (or your
Mac runs out of memory).

> or, indeed, to have any attribute in a
> child automatically show which parent it is part of?

Doing this to an attribute whould chahge the attribute value - is that what
you want? I don't believe you can change the Attribute's *name* dynamically
without an external XML hack. Could you give a 'before" and "after" example
of which your you attribute would look like.

Regards

Mark Anderson