[Tb] Tinderbox --> iPod notes?

From: David J Garbutt <d.garbutt>
Date: Sun May 29 2005 - 00:57:22 EDT

> Now that I think on it, such an HTML export would be perfect for access
> from a mobile phone browser or similar device... Hmm...

Hi,

I have a Sony-ericsson P900, I maintain my project planning on there with a
product called projekt from kylom software.
Projekt supports export to OPML - so my plan is to use tat route for round
tripping.

Not quite there yet but injecting OPML into TB is viable and MAP has done
some stuff (which I still need to test :-(

--
Dave Garbutt
Ingelsteinweg 4d