[Tb] about technorati tags and collateral questions

From: Benoit Pointet <info__AT__e.gramme.ch>
Date: Thu Mar 03 2005 - 03:41:20 EST

Hi all,

I've started blogging, that is i started a blog section maintained with
tinderbox aside my online portfolio http://www.gramme.ch/b.log/ and
ping technorati and all the rest everytime i update. I also included
some technorati tags but it all don't seem to work right: one of my
posts called "yet another tinderbox project manager" contains a
technorati tag called "tinderbox" so that it should appear on
http://www.technorati.com/tag/tinderbox . But it don't.

So my question is what's technically wrong with my blog? why do
webspiders hate it?

b.