[Tb] exploded

From: Willem Smelik <willem__AT__smelik.gotadsl.co.uk>
Date: Thu Mar 03 2005 - 04:13:48 EST

Update:

I have exploded the LaTeX-file quite simply by entering "\section" as
delimiter. The "\" was ignored, and as a consequence all subsections and
subsubsections were also split into separate files. All I needed to do is
to indent the sub- and subsubsections. It's a breeze!

Of course I had used the word "section" a couple of times outside a
LaTeX-command, but the few errors resulting from this are easily repaired.

I am now assigning attributes to each note, and a test with some agents
produces exactly the desired results. Here Tb's strength really shows,
and I am so grateful!

Willem