[Tb] math on HTML Export?

From: tblist.5.haelo__AT__spamgourmet.com <(tblist.5.haelo__AT__spamgourmet.com)>
Date: Fri Jul 01 2005 - 20:08:45 EDT

> --> A new string attribute, HTMLExportCommand, allows you to apply a
> --> program or script to each exported HTML file.

What I am liking about this is that I can now not worry about the
format of my templates. I can merrily format them in a human readable
method that suits the template, indenting and such, and then just
pipe everything through Tidy on export so that it looks good for HTML
later on. Up until now, it has been this balance between the two, and
I find myself constantly thinking of how the output will look in HTML
(from a code standpoint, of course. Extra carriage returns and tabs
do not really effect what a user sees in a browser.)

-Av