[Tb] aTbRef updated for v2.5.0

From: Scott Price <sprice>
Date: Thu Aug 04 2005 - 19:15:34 EDT

Hello--

This is such a wonderful resource, Mark! I've been consulting on a
website built using Tinderbox and have had your reference file during
every moment of the process.

It's nice to be able to use Tinderbox's find to search the document,
and I've often given links to sections of the website to my client to
help them understand a change that I've made to their files.

--Scott Price