[Tb] TinderDo sample file

From: Martin Spernau <martin__AT__traumwind.de>
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 07:05:51 EDT

Richard Chamberlain wrote:
> I'd like a link to the original item so I can instantly get context, or
> another way of visually seeing that context. Currently I have a project
> attribute where I type in the name of project, but I feel this is more
> effort than it should be.

Maybe we could use this 'projekt' attribute, but get around _manually_
filling it out?
Isn't there something like the 'OnAdd' Action for a container note?
Maybe one could do something with that, like set the 'project' attribute
to the title opf the container note?
How would I go about that?
setting the Container Notes OnAdd Attribute to 'category=$Name' set the
category attribute to the Title of the just then created note... Now I'd
like it to be set to the title of the parent note...

>>* the ToDo model asumes all tasks are to be do by me. I use it to also
>>keep track of tasks to be completed by others... any ideas here?
>

> I would just add a Owner attribute where you can enter a persons name.
> Then use agents to gather by owner.

Yeah, cool, that's what I'll do

>>As I said, a lot of what I'm doing is more into project
>>planning/management and beyond ToDo lists but I'd love to see some
>>discussion about that here.
>

> Yes me too, as this is my main application of Tinderbox.

Okay, so maybe we can work out something for a project-management sample
file together?

cheers, Martin
http://traumwind.de/blog/