[Tb] Attributes and user attributes

From: Oliver Wrede <Wrede__AT__fh-aachen.de>
Date: Fri Mar 26 2004 - 03:52:36 EST

Am 26.03.2004 um 09:35 schrieb jcherfas__AT__mac.com:

> TB is not itself scriptable, I don't believe, although I think that a
> couple of people have devised ways of interacting with the TB file of
> a document.
>
> I'm wondering, can is there any method for uing a programme, perhaps
> Applescript, to insert information into either an existing TB
> attribute (maybe HTMLExportFileName) or a user attribute?

Hi Jeremy,

I think if you can find a way to control this with menus and key
presses it may well be possible to use AppleScripts ability to steer
the OS user interface ('GUI scripting') to do at least some things. I
am sceptical that "puppeteering"-approach is sufficient enough to do
what you want. But it may be worth a closer look.

Oliver

Prof. Oliver Wrede
e-Mail: wrede__AT__fh-aachen.de
Web: http://wrede.interfacedesign.org/