[Tb] Attributes and user attributes

From: <jcherfas__AT__mac.com>
Date: Fri Mar 26 2004 - 03:36:12 EST

The discussion I started on file names is part, for me, of a larger
problem.

I would like to be able to use the name of a note as a pointer both to
the HTML file from that note and to a PNG file of an image.

I'd like to be able to automate the whole process of setting up a
series of notes based on the names of a series of PNG files in a
folder.

So what I would like to do is write some information from the file
names within the folder to some attribute of the note.

TB is not itself scriptable, I don't believe, although I think that a
couple of people have devised ways of interacting with the TB file of a
document.

I'm wondering, can is there any method for uing a programme, perhaps
Applescript, to insert information into either an existing TB attribute
(maybe HTMLExportFileName) or a user attribute?

Or is there a way of setting HTMLExportFileName to the Title of a note?

(I know I have asked this last question before, but it seems to have
been forgotten in the discussion of tech support vs the list, which I
am heeding by posting this to both places.)

Thanks

Jeremy