[Tb] Linking files

From: Carl Jester <cjester__AT__peladon.com>
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 12:07:43 EST

I've been working on my photo project with several different methods in
parallel, giving me some interesting ideas.

I'm still playing with ideas on how to do it in Tinderbox, partly just to
play & learn, and partly because I think it inherently offers some nice
abilities with agents & templates that would be more work with other
methods.

One point I'm still getting hung up on in linking images instead of pasting
them into notes. I ran across the original reference on the wiki, but I
don't see any attribution.

> Second, consider linking large graphic files, using the File Button, instead
> of adding them to Tinderbox text windows. Loading and saving large images is
> slow, and Agents can't do much with image information anyway.

So, my question regarding this quote: what File Button?

thanks,
Carl