[Tb] Shell and XSL tools posted

From: Marc-Antoine Parent <maparent__AT__mac.com>
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 11:33:55 EST

Good day, folks!
For those interested in advanced Tinderbox file manipulation: I have
been working on some XSLT-based tools to manipulate TB files, acting as
super-agents, injecting data, etc.
This is very much work in progress, so other Python and XSLT gurus are
welcome to take a look.
The tools are still a bit raw for end-users, but I hope to improve that
with time.
You can find pointers and a page for discussion on the TB Wiki:
(Please keep discussion there, I prefer Wikis to mailing lists myself
;-)
http://eastgate.com/bin/wiki.cgi?XslTinderTools

Les Carr has been doing some parallel effort with shell tools:
http://eastgate.com/bin/wiki.cgi?ShellTools

(We are talking about integrating efforts, we will see what comes out
of it.)

Marc-Antoine Parent